Dear Walton & Maready Orthodontic Patients and Families,
We hope this finds you in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
If you have an appointment, expect to maintain it as we are managing our schedule to allow for social distancing between patients. If you need to make an appointment, please call us.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations, while keeping you safe and comfortable.
As we reopen the offices, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We’ve made these changes to help protect you and our staff during this time of COVID-19.
• We are asking you to fill out our Wellness Screening & Treatment Consent form before your appointment. When you come into the office, we will update the wellness screening.
• Please brush & floss at home. In order to maintain sanitary surfaces, we will not be providing tooth brushing areas.
• Only one parent or guardian may accompany minor patients. We cannot allow guests or other family members.
• We ask patients (and parent) to wear your own mask to help us conserve PPE supplies. However, if you do not have a mask available, we will provide one for you.
• Upon entering, patients will be greeted and asked to:
– Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash hands in bathroom
– Take temperature – if above 100.4, appointment will need to be rescheduled
– Review wellness screening
– Patients will be asked to swish with a peroxide mouthwash
• Our greeter will take you to your treatment area as the waiting room is closed due to social distancing.
• Patient’s follow-up appointment will be made chair-side and patient will receive a handout regarding follow-up.
• We will escort you out and re-sanitize surfaces.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at: Raleigh (919) 716-9550 / Cary (919) 249-4900.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back. If you have any questions, feel free to email Dr. Walton or Dr. Maready below.
Dr. Walton & Dr. Maready